Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Set Me On Fire Cover

I got an email last night with the cover for my firefighter story I submitted to Silver Publishing for the Men in Uniform Anthology. Beautiful cover and to top it off it has my name on it. LOL!

I'm not sure what other authors will have stories within this particular anthology but I'm sure it'll be amazing.

I've written a story between two firemen, Kelly and Nate, and the struggles they have in their new relationship due to their occupations. It's a short story under twenty thousand words, so a quick read.

I'm going to post the unedited blurb for the book, it may change once it goes through edits. I hope everyone enjoys Kelly and Nate's story. I had a lot of fun writing about them.  Honestly who doesn't love a man in uniform? And for me, firefighters rank at the top of that list.

Blurb


Kelly Lynch thought getting through his probation period to become a firefighter was going to be hard, but in the end it’s his attraction to his boss that could cause him to get burned in more ways than one.

Kelly Lynch wanted to become a firefighter to help people and give his life meaning. But his accident prone nature has his boss thinking he’s an utter fool. He never planned to fall for Nate Anderson but now that he has, he’s realizing loving is easy, its understanding and comprise that is the hard part.

Nate has been attracted to Kelly since his first day at the station house and watching the younger man day in day out is frustrating to say the least. Kelly’s latest stunt almost got him killed and for fear of losing Kelly, Nate decides to discourage the man of his dreams from his own dream.

Will Nate’s demanding ways push Kelly away causing the flames of their love to smolder and die? Or can Kelly prove he has what it takes to become a firefighter Nate can be proud of in and out of the bedroom?


Set Me On Fire is scheduled to released April 21 through Silver Publishing, this date may change. I'll keep my blog posted for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment