Thursday, January 5, 2012

I'm a Guest at Gabrielle Evans Blog Today!


As the title states, I'm a guest over at Gabrielle Evans Blog today. She was kind enough to include me on her blog, very nice author and amazing writer. I got a thing for the Midnight Mating series. Love it!!

I'm giving away a copy of Fate's Second Chance plus a $10 gift card to Amazon. I'll be glad when another one of my books come out so I can stop pimping this one so much, LOL! Just kidding. I know I'm biased but I really love the whole idea behind the story. To be able to have a second chance at anything is pretty spectacular.

All you have to do is leave a comment to be entered into the drawing. Also if you visit Gabrielle's blog everyday for the month of January and leave a comment at every guest post, you will be entered into a drawing for a Kindle Fire. How awesome is that?

I'll post the link to Gabrielle's blog at the bottom of post. Just click on her name and it'll take you to her site.

Gabrielle Evans

Hope everyone is having a great day and definintely stop by if you can! 

No comments:

Post a Comment