Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Very First Cover!!!

I got to see my very first book cover yesterday. And I must say it's amazing! I absolutely love it.

Fate's Second Chance is due to release November 3rd through Silver Publishing.

Its a story about accidental body switching, guardian angels, and love. It has its sad and happy moments. After the edits I'm really pleased with the way it turned out and cant wait for it to be released. I'm hoping that any extreme religious people don't get offended by it. They may find my take on religion offensive but I have an open mind and when it comes to my beliefs I'm open to the possibilities that anything is possible, plus I think God loves us all no matter what. So take it or leave it.

I never would have thought an idea I got while driving to my mother in laws house would become a published book. As corny as this may sound, I guess dreams really do come true. And its funny because I didn't no becoming a writer was my dream until I put pen to paper or in this generation finger tips to keyboard. LOL!

I hope people read it and enjoy themselves while doing it.

Big thanks to TR, couldn't have done it without you. Thank you for your understanding for all the late nights I'm up writing and when I randomly stop what I'm doing to jot down a note. Luv ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment